LIBERTY, January 22, 2016 – A river flood warning remains in effect for the Trinity River.
Persons are urged to stay away from the river until water levels recede.
Motorists should avoid any water covered roads and find an alternate route.
Livestock and equipment should remain out of the flood plain for the next few
...The Flood Warning continues for The Trinity River In Liberty
* until Sunday morning...or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0815 AM Thursday...the stage was 27.2 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is falling to drop below flood level Saturday night.
* At 27.0 feet...Moderate lowland flooding begins as roads into several outlying communities above Liberty are closed with residents in 5 or 6 subdivisions cut off if not evacuated.
Flood Observed Forecast 6 AM