What to Do if You Received Damage to Your Home

LIBERTY, April 19, 2016 - The Liberty County Office of Emergency Management is gathering information in order to determine the scope of damage in Liberty County due to yesterdays flood event.

Residents that received damage from water entering their residence, can report the damage to our office by calling 936-334-3219.

Residents living inside the City of Cleveland should report their damage to emergency management officials in Cleveland, by calling the Cleveland City Hall at 281-592-2667. You will need to supply your name, address and amount of damage, basically how high the water got inside your home.

This information will allow officials to determine if a local disaster declaration is warranted.

Anyone that needs immediate temporary sheltering can also call our office and we will provide you with the address to an available Red Cross Shelter .

Share |
Find Local T.V. Listings

Enter your zip code: Reference tools for you Forms for your site



Copyright � i-dineout.com. All rights reserved

For questions, comments, advertising information or to send a press release