Trinity River Flood Warning
LIBERTY, June 5, 2015 - A river flood warning remains in effect for the Brazos River...San Bernard
Persons are urged to stay away from the river until water levels recede.
Motorists should avoid any water covered roads and find an alternate route.
Livestock and equipment should remain out of the flood plain for the next few
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather radio or other news sources for further updates.
840 PM CDT THU JUN 4 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
The Trinity River In Liberty
* until further notice...or until the warning is canceled.
* At 715 PM Thursday the stage was 29.8 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will remain around 29.6 feet to 29.8 feet through
early Tuesday evening.
* At 29.0 feet...Major lowland flooding begins as homes in several subdivisions above Liberty begin flooding. Extensive flooding over much of Liberty County can be expected with each incremental rise in the river.
Flood Observed Forecast 6 PM