LIBERTY, November 8, 2015 - A river flood warning remains in effect for the Trinity River.
Persons are urged to stay away from the river until water levels recede.
Motorists should avoid any water covered roads and find an alternate route.
Livestock and equipment should remain out of the flood plain for the next few days
The Flood Warning continues for The Trinity River In Liberty
* until further notice...or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0715 PM Saturday the stage was 28.8 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast...A continue rise over the weekend into major flood level is expected.
* At 29.0 feet...Major lowland flooding begins as homes in several
subdivisions above Liberty begin flooding. Extensive flooding over much of Liberty County can be expected with each incremental rise in the river.