LIBERTY, November 5, 2015 - A river flood warning remains in effect for the Navasota River...Trinity River.
Persons are urged to stay away from the river until water levels recede. Motorists should avoid any water covered roads and find an alternate route. Livestock and equipment should remain out of the flood plain for the next few days.
The Flood Warning continues for The Trinity River in Liberty
* until further notice...or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0815 AM Wednesday the stage was 28.2 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and is expected to continue
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast...Little change in river level is expected for the next few days with additional rises possible this weekend.
* At 28.0 feet...Moderate lowland flooding continues with roads into several outlying communities inundated and impassable. Homes in 5 or 6 subdivisions above Liberty are threatened.
Flood Observed Forecast 6 AM