Update on Flood Conditions in Liberty County
LIBERTY, May 26, 2015 - Please note that although certain county roads are reported by our Deputies as “flooded” this does not mean the ENTIRE county road from one end to the other is flooded. It is more likely that a portion of the “low water line” of the road is either covered by water for a short time until it drains off or it may be in place for a longer period of time as the water recedes which is taking place at MOST of the locations at this time.
As of 10:am this morning the Livingston Dam has increased it water release to 66,000 cubic feet per second. For additional information on this, please contact the Liberty County Emergency Management Coordinator Mr. Tom Branch at (936) 334-3219.
There have been NO request for evacuations through the LCSO dispatcher.
There have been NO reports of homes “under water” to the LCSO dispatcher.
There have been NO shelters opened in Liberty County at this time.
There have been NO reports to the LCSO dispatcher of any injuries due to the water conditions.
Liberty County citizens have been ask to stay tuned to their local media for accurate and up dated information regarding any threat of rising water or changes in local weather conditions.
Update on flooded road conditions in Liberty County as of 10:am today.
May 23, 2015
- CR2500 impassable
- Knights Forest - River road impassable
- CR2574 - north end of road has 3 ½ feet water over it
- CR2550 @ CR2554 PASSABLE BY HIGH PROFILE VEH ONLY
- CR2117 SMALL AMOUNT OF WATER OVER RD/ GOT DEEPER@0911
- ALL ROADS IN TRINITY RIVER LAKE ESTATES FLOODED
- BACK OF LAKE GRANADA PASSABLE BY HIGH PROFILE
- CR137 WATER COVERING ROADWAY BUT PASSABLE @1930
- CR133S RIGHT SIDE OF ROAD IS NOT PASSABLE
- CR2500 IMPASSABLE
MAY 25, 2015
- CR2252 CLEAR OF WATER AS OF 1930
- CR3662 UNDER WATER
- FM1011 AT FM834 UNDER WATER
- CR2096 UNDER WATER
- CR154 WATER OVER ROADWAY
- CR2267 AT SH321 UNDER WATER
- CR2250 UNDERWATER
- CR2003 UNDER WATER-ALMOST IMPASSABLE
- CR2009 UNDER WATER
- CR2007 UNDER WATER
- CR2305 HAS WATER BUT PASSABLE
- CR2293 HAS WATER BUT PASSABLE
- CR2291 HAS WATER BUT PASSABLE
- CR2286 WATER OVER IT- IS PASSABLE
- CR2285 @ CR2286 BUT PASSABLE
- CR185 AT END IS UNDER WATER
- CR318 @ SH321 UNDER WATER
- CR2550 WATER ALL THE WAY UP TO THE PAVED ROADWAY
- FM787 @ CR2212
- CR2217 UNDER WATER BUT STILL PASSABLE
- CR2201 UNDER WATER
- CR 486 (SIGNS HAVE BEEN PUT UP BY CO BARN)