Election Watch Party
LIBERTY, November 3, 2014 - Don’t forget about the Election Watch Party tomorrow night at the FLNB corner building in Liberty, across from the courthouse. Please be sure to let your judges, clerks and anyone else who has helped you with the election process know about coming over for an appreciation meal for them.
This party has been set up for several reasons:
1. To thank all the workers who have helped with the voting by providing them a meal. We have ordered sandwiches from subway to serve to all those who helped out with the election.
2. To provide a place for candidates and others to watch the votes come in.
3. To sell additional tickets for the donation pistol we have been selling tickets for. A ticket will be drawn for that pistol sometime Tuesday evening. We will be selling additional tickets for those who have not purchased their ticket.
4. To provide a place for both Republicans and Democrats to have a membership drive to gain additional members. Those funds go toward various events that the parties sponsor during the year to help candidates get elected and to pay for quarterly meetings. We feel it is important, especially, for all our Precinct Chairs, judges, clerks, and officers show their support for our party by becoming a paid member.
5. This is a very special occurrence. It is amazing that in this county, both parties can celebrate together. Talk about working together. Without us working together, neither party would be able to use this great convenient facility for the Election Watch Party.
Thanks in advance for all the help you have shown to the party this past year and especially for the work you will be doing tomorrow during the election. Hope to see everyone tomorrow night after the election to celebrate all the Republicans who win their positions on the ballot.
Gayle Coleman for
Ken L. Coleman, Liberty County Republican Party