House Fire on Texas Ave.

LIBERTY, October 23, 2012 – Monday afternoon the City of Liberty Fire Department responded to a house fire in the 600 block of Texas Ave. in Liberty.

According to Brian Hurst the house started when the woman of the home left something cooking on the stove that caused a fire in the kitchen.

The home suffered significant smoke damage and the family pets including birds and a guinea pig were rescue from the home preventing them from suffering smoke inhalation.

One of the birds had to be captured by hand by Firefighters.

The house is the home of the Russell family including one child. 

Once damage was assessed in the kitchen the family should be able to remain in the home and not be displaced by the fire damage.

 

Share |
 

Give us your Feedback about this story!

 

 

Find Local T.V. Listings

Enter your zip code: Reference tools for you Forms for your site

find

 

Copyright � i-dineout.com. All rights reserved

For questions, comments, advertising information or to send a press release