LIBERTY May 14, 2019 - A river flood warning remains in effect for the Trinity River. The Flood Warning continues for The Trinity River at Liberty
* until further notice or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0915 AM Monday the stage was 29.8 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet. * Forecast...The river will remain nearly steady through Wednesday early afternoon then begin falling.
* At 29.0 feet...Major lowland flooding begins as homes in several subdivisions above Liberty begin flooding. Extensive flooding over much of Liberty County can be expected with each incremental rise in the river.
Observed Forecast 6 AM Location Stage Stage Day Time Tue Wed Thu Liberty
26.0 29.8 Mon 09 AM 29.8 29.8 29.8 29.7