LIBERTY, February 27, 2018 -
A river flood warning remains in effect for the Menard Creek...Trinity River.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Persons are urged to stay away from the river until water levels recede. Motorists should avoid any water covered roads and find an alternate route. Livestock and equipment should remain out of the flood plain for the next few days.
Mon Feb 26 2018 The Flood Warning continues for
The Trinity River In Liberty
* until further notice...or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0615 PM Monday the stage was 25.4 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet. Moderate flood stage is 27.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise to near 28.5 feet by Wednesday evening.
* At 29.0 feet...Major lowland flooding begins as homes in several subdivisions above Liberty begin flooding. Extensive flooding over much of Liberty County can be expected with each incremental rise in the river.