LIBERTY, September 5, 2017 - A river flood warning remains in effect for the Trinity River. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Persons are urged to stay away from the river until water levels recede. Motorists should avoid any water covered roads and find an alternate route. Livestock and equipment should remain out of the flood plain for the next few days.
838 PM CDT Mon Sep 4 2017 The Flood Warning continues for The Trinity River In Liberty.
* until Tuesday evening...or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0815 PM Monday the stage was 28.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast. * Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue falling slowly.
* At 27.0 feet...Moderate lowland flooding begins as roads into several outlying communities above Liberty are closed with residents in 5 or 6 subdivisions cut off if not evacuated.